SimSight: The Knowledge Management System for Computational Models & Simulation Data
Extract, Store and Deploy simulation-derived product/process knowledge.
An App Environment for better decision making
Engineers perform many powerful simulations to analyze the product/process equipment used in their organizations
However, the process knowledge obtained from these simulations cannot be fully leveraged due to a number of gaps in knowledge management …
As a result, the enterprise-wide technology community loses access to these insights.
To minimize all these challenges Tridiagonal Software introducing SimSight – A Knowledge Management System that can seamlessly Extract, Store and Deploy simulation-derived process knowledge
What is SimSight?
SimSight is a Knowledge Management System for computational models
Powerful Knowledge Database in SimSight
- Empowers engineers to seamlessly curate and store science-driven knowledge from data generated by computer simulations
SimSight’s flexible and versatile “App Environment” enables engineers to
- Extract product and/or process insights from computer simulation data (generated using Ansys Fluent, S iemens CCM+, M-Star, Comsol etc.)
- Quickly and easily deploy science-driven knowledge to accelerate product design & development, process development and manufacturing operations
SimSight is fully browser-enabled and can be enterprise-deployed on-prem (or on cloud platforms) with a lean and flexible architecture.
Why SimSight ?
– One single repository for all your simulation-generated knowledge.
– Product and/or process insights generated using computer models and simulations can now be easily curated and re-used.
– Cumbersome excel sheets and unwieldy presentation decks can be replaced with a single solution to manage knowledge
– “Apps” can be easily developed and deployed to support highly specific use-cases like process design, scale-up and tech-transfer, operations support etc.
SimSight is enterprise-deployable – so the entire engineering community in your company can consume the deep insights generated using computer simulations easily and quickly.
- Biotechnology Research
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Simulation Engineer
- Modeling Engineer
- Simulation Analyst
- CFD Analyst
- Simulation Scientist
- Process Engineer